Once again dealing with Walmart

Tonight standing in line at the local Wal-Mart was a nightmare. They only had three check stands open and there were long lines. They were doing really well for that past month, but it is now back to spending 45 minutes in line waiting to get checked out. It is getting ridiculous and I know it makes it yard on the elderly as some of them have a hard time standing that long.

There is also a person that works in the pharmacy department. The person is so slow and takes ten minutes to get your order. Just found out they are sending this person to the pharmacy technician program. You've got to be kidding me, this person just doesn't have the skills, personality or I'm sorry to say the brains to do the program. I'm all for education, but seriously this is one profession they shouldn't be going into. I know that a lot of people have complained to the pharmacists about this person and she screws up all of the time. I overheard someone today complaining to the pharmacist, and said they would sue Wal-Mart if this person filled their prescriptions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Home Ads

Total Pageviews